In this picture the Dad's hand was blocked by a railing, so I had to get creative in putting his hand in there and making the railing disappear.
Mother & Bride
The sky was overcast and completely white that day, which lead to many of he photos looking washed out. Thanks to the internet, I learned how to put a little color in and make it look natural.
Sisters + Cousin = Best friends
The happy couple Mr. & Mrs. Shelvin Lal
Once again adding the little bit of blue helped so much to balance the picture.
These two ladies are hilarious. They were some that kept making the jokes to keep everyone smiling in pictures.
First dance together.
Thus the birth of Meatoga Photography. You may ask, "Why Meatoga?" Well I wanted to use my maiden name, but there were far to many Thompson photography out there. But I still wanted a name that was from my family. I was going to use the name Penina, but that was taken as well. So I chose Meatoga to remember my family and to pay tribute to my nephew Tamatoa Meatoga Moreno who taught us that life isn't always sure, so I want to capture as much of my family as I can. My hope is that I will be able to continually have the opportunity to capture those special moment for others as well.








Audrey, your blog is very well done. It makes me miss you so much but I know that Fiji is the place where you're supposed to be right now.
ReplyDeleteI love you for doing this blog